IT Systems Administrator
The Senior Systems Administrator oversees the operation of the computer systems, including the installation, updates and maintenance of datacenters that are located within the company facilities as well as IT resources located in datacenters located and owned by third parties. The Senior Systems Administrator also provides support to the organization’s end users, contractors and end users of hosted customers.
The Senior Systems Administrator is responsible for performing the following tasks in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
• Identifying potential issues with computer systems and providing technical support to end users including troubleshooting any reported problems.
• Administering Active Directory, domains, users, security groups, group policies, login scripts, remote access policies, network shares, assigning user permissions, managing Exchange mailboxes.
• Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
• Configuration and maintenance of storage and backup devices, and performing routine backups, file restorations and disaster recoveries.
• Management of network security configuration including firewall management and antivirus protection, managing wired and wireless internet connection.
• Managing company’s SW licenses.
• Participating in research and recommendations for system improvements, and modernizations.