Regional Sales Director, Software and Services Sales
Serving more than 160+ customers in 29 countries, Xybion (TSXV:XYBN) has the global scale and expertise to bring employees around the world together to drive digital transformation. Xybion is a leading software, services, and consulting company dedicated to helping corporations solve business problems. Through intelligently designed systems and business processes, we help companies become more efficient, reduce costs and manage compliance, regulatory adherence and risk.
Our unique solutions focus on integrated preclinical lab management LIMS, QC and Diagnostics LIMS, ELN, employee health & safety, QMS, DMS. Xybion consulting offers Design Thinking, Business Analysis, PMO, Risk & compliance services and computer systems validation. Since its founding in 1977, Xybion Corporation has supported, through software, services and consulting, 100% of the top 20 global life sciences companies.
Role: Software Products and Services Sales
Seniority: Director/ Sr. Director
At this time, we are rapidly growing throughout North America, currently searching for a number of key resources, including a US-based Sales Executive with significant experience in software and services sales.
In this role you'll generate revenue opportunities with new and existing clients, focusing on SaaS solutions within our LIMS business unit. This includes all LIMS in the non-clinical, clinical and manufacturing space for LIMS, ELN, IoT and Lab Data Lake software and services. Read more about our solution here: https://www.xybion.com
Chicago/suburb, IL and Boston, MA
As an ideal candidate, you have a record of SaaS sales success in this domain. You're organized and creative, driven to tackle the challenge of acquiring and developing new business. And like us, you're collaborative, entrepreneurial, Agile, fast-moving, innovative and customer-focused. You're a natural hunter and consultative seller with the ability to develop relationships with executive-level stakeholders.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with clients and prospects, and establish yourself as a trusted advisor, consulting with clients to address business problems with software-driven solutions.
- Proactively and independently conduct market research, explore defined territories and prospect for new clients.
- Generate sales opportunities with new clients, and leverage relationships to create new opportunities within existing clients.
- Present Xybion solutions and services to potential clients.
- Establish long-term trusting relationships with clients.
- Organize meetings among prospective clients, Subject Matter Experts, and Sales Executives.
- Collaborate with the BDR team and maintain accurate and current information in Salesforce.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest products and solutions offered by Xybion and our competitors.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Science, Engineering or another relevant field.
- Significant experience selling SaaS software or related products.
- Expertise in a variety of sales techniques, processes and principles.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Skilled negotiator.
- Quick learner.
- Positive, collaborative and constructive a true team player.
We offer highly competitive compensation, including base salary, sales commission, performance-linked bonus, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information about Xybion, please visit https://www.xybion.com/.
Xybion is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.