Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, USA, with offices in Canada, India, and Germany, we are a leading publicly traded global SaaS company that helps enterprise life sciences organizations accelerate new drug development into approved medicines that save lives and keep employees safe. Through our intelligently designed low-code software platforms, we digitize drug research and development, laboratory testing, regulatory approvals, and pharmaceutical manufacturing on a single, unified cloud platform that is cost-effective, ready to deploy, and easy to use.
Highly regulated companies choose Xybion to help them become more efficient, reduce costs and manage compliance, regulatory adherence and risk. Since our founding in 1977, we have supported through software, services, and consulting, 100% of the top 20 global life sciences companies.
Serving more than 160 customers in 25 countries, we have the global scale and expertise to bring our employees around the world together to drive innovation, manage complex business processes, improve program administration and client service delivery.
Location: Chennai, Pune
• Responsible in designing, developing, and/or testing project deliverables.
• Provide production support and resolve user issues with system performance, availability,
• and functionality.
• Work directly with client team members and colleagues to achieve project goals.
• Develop and share functional and business expertise with the team.
• Learn company (EY) methodologies and service offerings.
• At least 3 years of working experience in Maximo development
• Relevant experience working on mid-large-scale implementations and/or upgrades to IBM
• Maximo Asset Management version 7.5 or higher.
• Should have done Maximo Customizations (Mbo & MboSet) & Java
• Demonstrate ability to prepare and deliver quality documents, presentations, and other
• Good communication skills
• Cohesive experience working in a team environment.
• Proven functional and technical expertise regarding IBM Maximo in implementing and/or supporting one or more of the following:
• Different IBM Maximo solution such as Nuclear Power Solution, Oil and Gas
• Solution and, Health, Safety and Environment Manager Solution.
• Experience in IBM Maximo Scheduler
• Experience in Table structures within Maximo
• Should have done Client conversion from old business process to IBM Maximo
• Handson experience in Database changes and/or Database Configurations and Domains
• Creating and managing new user interfaces using Maximo Application Designer
• Creating Workflow design changes
• Integration with other applications such as Oracle Customer Care & Billing (CC&B)
• Work Management
• Inventory management
• BIRT reports
• Skill in SQL scripting
• Experience in JAVA programming and Oracle database
• Experience in working with Maximo for any medium / large company.
• Experience in supporting asset management best practices definition and implementation.
• Ability to apply analytical skills, problem solving, and attention to detail.
• Experience working in power and utilities, including the following industry segments:
• Water Utilities, Gas and Electric Power Generation
We offer highly competitive compensation, including a performance-linked bonus, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information about Xybion, please visit https://www.xybion.com/.