Customer Support Engineer
Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, USA, with offices in Canada, India, and Germany, we are a leading publicly traded global SaaS company that helps enterprise life sciences organizations accelerate new drug development into approved medicines that save lives and keep employees safe. Through our intelligently designed low-code software platforms, we digitize drug research and development, laboratory testing, regulatory approvals, and pharmaceutical manufacturing on a single, unified cloud platform that is cost-effective, ready to deploy, and easy to use.
Highly regulated companies choose Xybion to help them become more efficient, reduce costs and manage compliance, regulatory adherence and risk. Since our founding in 1977, we have supported through software, services, and consulting, 100% of the top 20 global life sciences companies.
Serving more than 160 customers in 25 countries, we have the global scale and expertise to bring our employees around the world together to drive innovation, manage complex business processes, improve program administration and client service delivery.
Customer Support Engineer
Customer support interacts with a company’s customers to provide them with information to address inquiries regarding products and services. In addition, they deal with and help resolve any customer complaints. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
Location: Chennai, Pune
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, taking ownership of the issues reported, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure timely resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers always.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with other teams as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
- Minimum of 2-6 years’ experience as Customer Support Representative in a software industry.
- Prior work experience in FDA-regulated environment would be helpful.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices. Positive, collaborative and constructive – a true team player.
- Enough knowledge of the overall product on which they are working
- An understanding of software programming
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications used for creation of supporting documentation.
- Understanding of FDA GMP/QSR regulations and associated requirements for electronic records and Good Documentation Practices is a plus.
Academic Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
We offer highly competitive compensation, including a performance-linked bonus, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information about Xybion, please visit https://www.xybion.com/.