VC++ Developer Opening
Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, USA, with offices in Canada, India, and Germany, we are a leading publicly traded global SaaS company that helps enterprise life sciences organizations accelerate new drug development into approved medicines that save lives and keep employees safe. Through our intelligently designed low-code software platforms, we digitize drug research and development, laboratory testing, regulatory approvals, and pharmaceutical manufacturing on a single, unified cloud platform that is cost-effective, ready to deploy, and easy to use.
Highly regulated companies choose Xybion to help them become more efficient, reduce costs and manage compliance, regulatory adherence and risk. Since our founding in 1977, we have supported through software, services, and consulting, 100% of the top 20 global life sciences companies.
Serving more than 160 customers in 25 countries, we have the global scale and expertise to bring our employees around the world together to drive innovation, manage complex business processes, improve program administration and client service delivery.
In this role you'll build desktop applications in C++, using the MFC library, existing design, and UI classes. As an ideal candidate, you're skilled in Visual C++, with significant experience working with the MFC library. You're collaborative, entrepreneurial, Agile, fast-moving, innovative and customer-focused.
Job Location: Pune / Chennai
• Collaborate with the team to define client/server communication messages.
• Diagnose, research and solve UI-related issues.
• Produce code that is complete, clean, and unit-tested with minimal bugs.
• Diagnose and correct software errors and resolve customer issues.
• Suggest alternate design to reduce development cost and time.
• 3-6 years of software development experience.
• Skilled and experienced in building Windows desktop applications with Visual C++ and MFC.
• Skilled in Windows COM DLLs and COM EXEs, XML, HTTP, TCPIP/Windows sockets, Multi-thread programming, and Visual SourceSafe tools.
• Experienced in, and well-suited to an Agile development environment.
• Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle.
• A natural problem-solver; driven; quick to learn.
• Positive, collaborative and constructive a true team player.
• Additional Assets - Experience With: Crystal Reports, Java, C#, Oracle database, SQL Server.
Academic Qualification: BE / BTech, ME, MTech, MCA with percentage of 75 and above throughout their academics. Interview Process: Aptitude Test, Two Levels of Technical Interview