Software Engineer - Entry Level - Java
Xybion is seeking Entry Level Java Developers to be part of the state-of-the-art software development team. The team provides industry leading IT based applications & solutions for our clients, utilizing Java technologies. The candidate will be focusing on the Java components, working with and alongside client to customize, develop and deploy our cloud based SAAS solutions.
The Candidate must enjoy working in an agile development environment, where the measure of success is the swift and frequent delivery of useful software.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Plan, design, develop, document, test, deploy, and support new and existing features/modules.
Key objectives critical to success in this role:
- Expert in development with Java Technology (Java EE, Spring).
- Understanding of NodeJs / AngularJs / ReactJs.
- Domain Knowlede of Maven & Vaadin.
- Understanding of Oracle / No-SQL Database (Mongo).
- BE/B Tech/BCA/MCA/B.Sc in computer science or equivalent from an A-grade engineering college or good academic result from B/C-grade engineering college.
Xybion is the leading provider of software, services and consulting for global corporations operating in highly regulated industries. Xybion specializes in the development and delivery of flexible enterprise solutions that can be easily configured, integrated or deployed out of the box to deliver the capabilities you need. Leveraging our extensive global experience working with companies of all sizes, we offer deep domain knowledge of FDA regulations and have a long track record of helping clients build effective compliance and risk mitigation strategies and solutions.