*This is an on-site position.
Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, USA, with offices in Canada, India, and Germany, we are a leading publicly traded global SaaS company that helps enterprise life sciences organizations accelerate new drug development into approved medicines that save lives and keep employees safe. Through our intelligently designed low-code software platforms, we digitize drug research and development, laboratory testing, regulatory approvals, and pharmaceutical manufacturing on a single, unified cloud platform that is cost-effective, ready to deploy, and easy to use.
Highly regulated companies choose Xybion to help them become more efficient, reduce costs and manage compliance, regulatory adherence and risk. Since our founding in 1977, we have supported through software, services, and consulting, 100% of the top 20 global life sciences companies.
Serving more than 160 customers in 25 countries, we have the global scale and expertise to bring our employees around the world together to drive innovation, manage complex business processes, improve program administration and client service delivery.
Reporting to the Head of IT, you will oversee the operation of Xybion’s computer systems, including the installation, update and maintenance of datacenters located within company facilities as well as IT resources located in datacenters located and owned by third parties. You’ll also provides support to the organization’s end users, contractors and end users of hosted customers.
This position is located in Princeton, New Jersey.
- Install, deploy, monitor and maintain servers, desktops, laptops, virtual machines, mobile devices, phones, printers, scanners and other hardware.
- Apply operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Identify potential issues with computer systems and provide technical support to end users including troubleshooting any reported problems.
- Administer Active Directory, domains, users, security groups, group policies, login scripts, remote access policies, network shares, assigning user permissions and managing Exchange mailboxes.
- Add, remove, or update user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Configure and maintain storage and backup devices, perform routine backups, file restorations and disaster recoveries.
- Manage network security configuration including firewall management and antivirus protection, managing wired and wireless internet connections.
- Manage Xybion’s SW licenses.
- Participate in research, providing recommendations for system improvements and modernization.
- University degree or College diploma in the information technology field including computer engineering or computer science.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Windows system administration and network engineering.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft OS – server and desktops at administrator’s level.
- Advanced understanding of network services and protocols such as DNS, DHCP, WINS, SMTP and FTP.
- Experience in Active Directory management, Group Policy management, VPN, RDP, and Wi-Fi.
- Experience with virtualization (ex. Hyper-V, VMware).
- Prior experience managing and configuring network devices such as routers, switches and firewalls.
- Knowledge of various backups solutions such as tape, disk-to-disk, imaging SW.
- A natural problem-solver; driven; quick to learn.
- Positive, collaborative and constructive – a true team player.
- Collaborative, entrepreneurial, agile, fast-moving, innovative and customer focused.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information about Xybion, please visit https://www.xybion.com/.
Xybion is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.