Business Unit Leader - Preclinical R&D Software
Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, USA, with offices in Canada, India, and Germany, we are a leading publicly traded global SaaS company that helps enterprise life sciences organizations accelerate new drug development into approved medicines that save lives and keep employees safe. Through our intelligently designed low-code software platforms, we digitize drug research and development, laboratory testing, regulatory approvals, and pharmaceutical manufacturing on a single, unified cloud platform that is cost-effective, ready to deploy, and easy to use.
Highly regulated companies choose Xybion to help them become more efficient, reduce costs and manage compliance, regulatory adherence and risk. Since our founding in 1977, we have supported through software, services, and consulting, 100% of the top 20 global life sciences companies.
Serving more than 160 customers in 25 countries, we have the global scale and expertise to bring our employees around the world together to drive innovation, manage complex business processes, improve program administration and client service delivery.
Business Unit Leader Preclinical R&D Execution System
We are searching for an outstanding leader to serve as head of one of our key divisions, with a focus on the establishment and optimization of the business unit P&L.
In this role you'll lead and manage all business functions of our Preclinical division, leading strategic and financial planning, and working closely with your senior partners in Product and Marketing to ensure successful delivery of products and services and ultimately, the achievement of the company’s strategic goals.
As an ideal candidate, you're a strategic leader with deep expertise in preclinical development and a proven record of growing a SaaS business unit. You're collaborative, entrepreneurial, Agile, fast-moving, innovative and customer-focused.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in SaaS leadership roles.
- Experience with SaaS solutions in preclinical lab operations, LIMS / ELN, and/or lab data management is highly desired.
- Skilled in strategic planning and business unit management.
- Experience managing a globally distributed team and collaborating with senior-level matrix partners (Product Management, Marketing, etc.).
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial, with the ability to drive sales, and build teams and partnerships.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A natural problem-solver; driven; quick to learn.
- Positive, collaborative and constructive a true team player.
Performance-linked bonus and stock options, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information about Xybion, please visit https://www.xybion.com/.
Xybion is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.