*This position is located on-site.
Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, USA, with offices in Canada, India, and Germany, we are a leading publicly traded global SaaS company that helps enterprise life sciences organizations accelerate new drug development into approved medicines that save lives and keep employees safe. Through our intelligently designed low-code software platforms, we digitize drug research and development, laboratory testing, regulatory approvals, and pharmaceutical manufacturing on a single, unified cloud platform that is cost-effective, ready to deploy, and easy to use.
Highly regulated companies choose Xybion to help them become more efficient, reduce costs and manage compliance, regulatory adherence and risk. Since our founding in 1977, we have supported through software, services, and consulting, 100% of the top 20 global life sciences companies.
Serving more than 160 customers in 25 countries, we have the global scale and expertise to bring our employees around the world together to drive innovation, manage complex business processes, improve program administration and client service delivery.
Reporting to the Head of IT, in this role you’ll oversee a range of system and network operations, including the installation and maintenance of datacenters located within our facilities, as well as IT assets located in third-party datacenters. You’ll also provide technical support to contractors, our end-users and our hosted customers’ end-users.
This position is located in Princeton, NJ.
- Manage the network, firewalls, servers and data stores, ensuring these assets function as designed, and are properly scaled to provide optimal delivery of hosted solutions for our end users.
- Configure Xybion Production assets facilitate BAU for our customers in the event of a system failure.
- Configure Xybion Production assets to facilitate a scheduled DR test.
- Manage all Incidents; Conducts conference call to resolve issues, trouble shoots incident until resolution, communicates to end user’s status, documents incident, and owns completing RCA, ServiceNow.
- Review logs daily, cleans/stores/deletes logs as necessary (Xybion and AWS).
- Review log trends to see if there are issues, coordinate and implement creative fixes, communicate suggestions to DevOps automation (Xybion Data Centers).
- Monitor and trouble shoots set thresholds on assets to prevent outages, communicate to management if additional assets are needed (Xybion Data Centers and AWS).
- Patch all Servers, Data store assets, network appliances, laptops per qualified patch schedule (Xybion Data Centers and AWS).
- Build required Desktops and Laptops for End Users at Xybion or if necessary, our client
- Trouble shoot/resolve Desktop and Laptop issues.
- University degree or College diploma in the information technology field including computer engineering or computer science.
- 2 to 5 years of experience installing, maintaining, securing, and monitoring computer systems and networks.
- Technical knowledge includes Active Directory, LDAP, VMware / Vcenter, Citrix, HTTPSSSL, NetScaler, Agile.
- Experience with networking and storage.
- Understands virtualization, including virtual computer hardware platforms, storage devices and computer network resources.
- A natural problem-solver; driven; quick to learn.
- Positive, collaborative and constructive – a true team player.
- Collaborative, entrepreneurial, agile, fast-moving, innovative and customer focused.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information about Xybion, please visit https://www.xybion.com/.
Xybion is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.