Senior Business Analyst – Quality and Risk Management Solutions
Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, USA, with offices in Canada, India, and Germany, we are a leading publicly traded global SaaS company that helps enterprise life sciences organizations accelerate new drug development into approved medicines that save lives and keep employees safe. Through our intelligently designed low-code software platforms, we digitize drug research and development, laboratory testing, regulatory approvals, and pharmaceutical manufacturing on a single, unified cloud platform that is cost-effective, ready to deploy, and easy to use.
Highly regulated companies choose Xybion to help them become more efficient, reduce costs and manage compliance, regulatory adherence and risk. Since our founding in 1977, we have supported through software, services, and consulting, 100% of the top 20 global life sciences companies.
Serving more than 160 customers in 25 countries, we have the global scale and expertise to bring our employees around the world together to drive innovation, manage complex business processes, improve program administration and client service delivery.
Senior Business Analyst
We are growing rapidly, currently searching for a number of key technical resources, including a Senior BA with experience building and managing software and solutions in the Quality, Risk and Compliance domain.
In this role you'll serve as a liaison between users and developers, facilitating and managing projects, driving product improvement and client satisfaction, and reporting results to key stakeholders.
You’ll work remotely, collaborating with colleagues throughout the US, Canada and India.
As an ideal candidate, you’re curious, analytical and creative. You welcome the challenge of evaluating and breaking down complex business problems, asking the right questions and maintaining laser-like focus on your client’s needs. And like us, you’re collaborative, entrepreneurial, Agile, fast-moving and innovative.
- Develop and communicate detailed specifications for implementation while maintaining customer expectations.
- Research and analyze the nature, effect, and results of system issues. Work closely with your IT colleagues to satisfy data sampling, project analysis, testing verification, and other user requests from existing client databases.
- Produce reports, timelines, and graphics to communicate expectations and progress to management, customers, investors, and other relevant parties.
- Communicate with team leads to ensure client satisfaction, and provide recommendations as required.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues to understand technical needs and understand how disruptions will potentially change a project and affect the business.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Business, or a related field.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- Experience facilitating the development of Quality and Risk Management software and related solutions.
- Exceptional communication skills and client-service orientation.
- Skilled project manager, with the ability to lead, facilitate, motivate and organize.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- A natural problem-solver; driven; quick to learn.
- Positive, collaborative and constructive – a true team player.
We offer highly competitive compensation, including a performance-linked bonus, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information about Xybion, please visit https://www.xybion.com/.
Xybion is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.