Manager / Sr Manager - Product Sales - APAC
Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, USA, with offices in Canada, India, and Germany, we are a leading publicly traded global SaaS company that helps enterprise life sciences organizations accelerate new drug development into approved medicines that save lives and keep employees safe. Through our intelligently designed low-code software platforms, we digitize drug research and development, laboratory testing, regulatory approvals, and pharmaceutical manufacturing on a single, unified cloud platform that is cost-effective, ready to deploy, and easy to use.
Highly regulated companies choose Xybion to help them become more efficient, reduce costs and manage compliance, regulatory adherence and risk. Since our founding in 1977, we have supported through software, services, and consulting, 100% of the top 20 global life sciences companies.
Serving more than 160 customers in 25 countries, we have the global scale and expertise to bring our employees around the world together to drive innovation, manage complex business processes, improve program administration and client service delivery.
Manager / Senior Manager - Sales
In this position you’ll play a lead role in developing and executing our sales strategy in the APAC region, with a particular focus on SaaS solutions within our Xybion products, R&D solution business. Reporting to our Head of Sales - APAC, you will manage and execute the sales process from end to end: identifying prospects, cultivating relationships, and closing deals.
As an ideal candidate, you have a record of SaaS sales success in the Lifesciences sector. You’re a natural hunter and consultative seller, driven to tackle the challenge of acquiring and developing new business. You're smart, organized, and creative, and leveraging your extensive knowledge of market conditions and our products, you’re highly skilled at identifying business opportunities, building customer relationships, and closing deals. Finally, like us, you’re collaborative, entrepreneurial, Agile, fast-moving and innovative.
- Develop and own the execution of a successful sales strategy for the APAC region.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with clients and prospects, and establish yourself as a trusted advisor, consulting with clients to address business problems with software-driven solutions.
- Proactively and independently conduct market research, explore defined territories and prospect for new clients.
- Generate sales opportunities with new clients, and leverage relationships to create new opportunities within existing clients.
- Take ownership of for all pre-sales demos, POCs, RFPs and RFIs
- Establish long-term trusting relationships with clients.
- Organize meetings among prospective clients, Subject Matter Experts, and Sales Executives.
- Collaborate with the BDR team and maintain accurate and current information in Salesforce.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest products and solutions offered by Xybion and our competitors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Science, Engineering or another relevant field.
- Significant experience selling SaaS within a relevant domain. Experience in preclinical or closely related software is a strong asset.
- Strong understanding of the Pharma, CRO and Biotech industry in the APAC region.
- Expertise in a variety of sales techniques, processes and principles.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Skilled negotiator.
- Quick learner.
- Positive, collaborative and constructive – a true team player.
We offer highly competitive compensation, including commission and a performance-linked bonus.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information about Xybion, please visit https://www.xybion.com/.
Xybion is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to fostering an environment of diversity and inclusion.