Product Leader - LIMS
Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, USA, with offices in Canada, India, and Germany, we are a leading publicly traded global SaaS company that helps enterprise life sciences organizations accelerate new drug development into approved medicines that save lives and keep employees safe. Through our intelligently designed low-code software platforms, we digitize drug research and development, laboratory testing, regulatory approvals, and pharmaceutical manufacturing on a single, unified cloud platform that is cost-effective, ready to deploy, and easy to use.
Highly regulated companies choose Xybion to help them become more efficient, reduce costs and manage compliance, regulatory adherence and risk. Since our founding in 1977, we have supported through software, services, and consulting, 100% of the top 20 global life sciences companies.
Serving more than 160 customers in 25 countries, we have the global scale and expertise to bring our employees around the world together to drive innovation, manage complex business processes, improve program administration and client service delivery.
Product Leader - LIMS
We are growing rapidly, currently searching for a number of key technical resources, including a Product Lead / SME with significant experience as a Senior BA or Senior Product Manager building Lab Information Management Systems.
In this role you'll provide business knowledge and thought leadership to clients throughout the Life Sciences sector. You'll work with them to understand their challenges and determine their requirements, and you'll support your software development colleagues in developing, refining and maturing our software products.
Based anywhere in North America, you'll work remotely, collaborating with colleagues in the US, Canada and India.
As an ideal candidate, you bring deep expertise in LIMS and closely related software products. You've had exposure to software product development or implementation, you're technologically savvy, and you bring outstanding client-facing skills.
- Provide preclinical subject matter expertise to our customers, including pharmaceutical companies, CROs, and other research institutions and facilities, enabling them to streamline and automate their operations through software-driven solutions.
- Work with clients to run workshops and develop an understanding of requirements.
- Advise on best practices, industry issues and client-specific challenges.
- Provide thought leadership and other consultancy services in the preclinical domain.
- Monitor and review our software products and help improve product functionality.
- Maintain high client satisfaction by providing proactive communication and issue management.
- Work with global clients and global Xybion teams.
- 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Significant knowledge (business or software) of LIMS products and processes, and lab operations in general.
- Strong understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
- Skilled in client management, business analysis and requirements gathering.
- Knowledge of, and exposure to, domain software systems and tools.
- Skilled in presenting scientific and technical information.
- Highly organized, with exceptional communication skills and attention to detail.
- A natural problem-solver; driven; quick to learn.
- Positive, collaborative and constructive a true team player.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information about Xybion, please visit https://www.xybion.com/.
Xybion respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities, and is committed to providing accommodation and support to persons with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation or support, please indicate so in your application.