Java Technical Lead
Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, USA, with offices in Canada, India, and Germany, we are a leading publicly traded global SaaS company that helps enterprise life sciences organizations accelerate new drug development into approved medicines that save lives and keep employees safe. Through our intelligently designed low-code software platforms, we digitize drug research and development, laboratory testing, regulatory approvals, and pharmaceutical manufacturing on a single, unified cloud platform that is cost-effective, ready to deploy, and easy to use.
Highly regulated companies choose Xybion to help them become more efficient, reduce costs and manage compliance, regulatory adherence and risk. Since our founding in 1977, we have supported through software, services, and consulting, 100% of the top 20 global life sciences companies.
Serving more than 160 customers in 25 countries, we have the global scale and expertise to bring our employees around the world together to drive innovation, manage complex business processes, improve program administration and client service delivery.
Tech Lead - Java
The Java Backend Developer Lead would work on our Pristima toxicology system product, designing enhancements based on customer and product management requirements, and leading a team of developers to implement them as well as resolving issues in current and prior product releases.
Location: Remote, Chennai, Pune
- Minimum 7-12 years of experience in the related industry.
- Minimum 5 years in Core Java
- Minimum 3 years in Oracle SQL or any other relation database SQL.
- Team leadership
- Translating functional requirements into design
- Experience with fulfilling customer product requirements
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a polished and professional communication and management style.
- A natural problem-solver; quick to learn.
- Positive, collaborative and constructive – a true team player.
We offer highly competitive compensation, including a performance-linked bonus, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information about Xybion, please visit https://www.xybion.com/