Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, USA, with offices in Canada, India, and Germany, we are a leading publicly traded global SaaS company that helps enterprise life sciences organizations accelerate new drug development into approved medicines that save lives and keep employees safe. Through our intelligently designed low-code software platforms, we digitize drug research and development, laboratory testing, regulatory approvals, and pharmaceutical manufacturing on a single, unified cloud platform that is cost-effective, ready to deploy, and easy to use.
Highly regulated companies choose Xybion to help them become more efficient, reduce costs and manage compliance, regulatory adherence, and risk. Since our founding in 1977, we have supported through software, services, and consulting, 100% of the top 20 global life sciences companies.
Serving more than 160 customers in 29 countries, we have the global scale and expertise to bring our employees around the world together to drive innovation, manage complex business processes, and improve program administration and client service delivery.
Mid-Level Angular developer:
- 3-5 years experience with the design and development of web applications using the angular framework
- Write well designed, testable, reusable, bug-free, and efficient code
- Create unit tests to ensure code is functioning as expected with good debugging skills
- Hands-on experience in developing modularized or template-based implementation
- Hands-on experience in the following Angular concepts like PrimeNG, directives, service calls, injector, custom pipes, route guards, pre-loads and lazy loading, data binding, forms & validations
- Hands-on experience in integrating REST web services with the UI component
- Experience in using JIRA and GIT/SVN
- Continuous learning and quickly adaptable to new technologies and frameworks
B.E / B.Tech, MCA, M.E, M.Sc
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information about Xybion, please visit https://www.xybion.com/.
Xybion is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.