Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, USA, with offices in Canada, India, and Germany, we are a leading publicly traded global SaaS company that helps enterprise life sciences organizations accelerate new drug development into approved medicines that save lives and keep employees safe. Through our intelligently designed low-code software platforms, we digitize drug research and development, laboratory testing, regulatory approvals, and pharmaceutical manufacturing on a single, unified cloud platform that is cost-effective, ready to deploy, and easy to use.
Highly regulated companies choose Xybion to help them become more efficient, reduce costs and manage compliance, regulatory adherence and risk. Since our founding in 1977, we have supported through software, services, and consulting, 100% of the top 20 global life sciences companies.
Serving more than 160 customers in 25 countries, we have the global scale and expertise to bring our employees around the world together to drive innovation, manage complex business processes, improve program administration and client service delivery.
Job Title: Technical Writer
Requirements for Senior Technical Writer Candidate
1. Relevant Experience - 5+ Years
2. Certificate in Technical Writing
3. Good in English (both in Verbal & Written)
4. Knowledge on Tools
- Robo Help
- Snag IT
- Automate Video
- Abode Frame Maker
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Acrobat
- MS Suite (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Any Multimedia Software (for Xybion University)
5. Flexibility in Timing
6. Experience in Reviewing the Documents for 3+ years
7. Should have experience in as Team Member for 3+ years
8. Should have experience in handling multiple products at a time
9. Preferable - Working Experience in a Centralized Team from a Product Based company.
We offer highly competitive compensation, including a performance-linked bonus, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information about Xybion, please visit https://www.xybion.com/