Customer Support Manager
Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, USA, with offices in Canada, India, and Germany, we are a leading publicly traded global SaaS company that helps enterprise life sciences organizations accelerate new drug development into approved medicines that save lives and keep employees safe. Through our intelligently designed low-code software platforms, we digitize drug research and development, laboratory testing, regulatory approvals, and pharmaceutical manufacturing on a single, unified cloud platform that is cost-effective, ready to deploy, and easy to use.
Highly regulated companies choose Xybion to help them become more efficient, reduce costs and manage compliance, regulatory adherence and risk. Since our founding in 1977, we have supported through software, services, and consulting, 100% of the top 20 global life sciences companies.
Serving more than 160 customers in 25 countries, we have the global scale and expertise to bring our employees around the world together to drive innovation, manage complex business processes, improve program administration and client service delivery.
Customer Support Manager
The Customer Support Manager ensures that the client e-mails are addressed, phone calls are answered, Software Performance Reports are assigned and answered, reviewed and sent to the clients. The Customer Support Manager also ensures that the release documentation is completed and packaged and put on the ftp site, SCRs are posted and executables copied to SourceSafe. The Customer Support Manager is personable and a multi-tasker to be able to change tasks when priorities change quickly.
Location: Chennai, Pune
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, taking ownership of the issues reported, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure timely resolution.
- Handling SPRs/SCRs for release
- Time sheet approvals
- Includes release Notes and Ship Authorizations and Updates to the Intranet
- SPR assignment for Tier 1 and Tier 2 support and Copy executable for release
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Copy documentation and executables to ftp site.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve system issues.
- Update Client Contact information and should be maintaining Client e-mail lists.
- Post SCRs, Answer SPRs, Correct and Approve ALL SPR responses.
- Clarify and help Development, QC, Customer Service and Clients
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with other teams as necessary.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
- Minimum of 10 to 15 years’ experience as Customer Support Manager in a software industry.
- Prior work experience in FDA-regulated environment would be helpful.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices. Positive, collaborative and constructive – a true team player.
- Enough knowledge of the overall product on which they are working
- An understanding of software programming
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications used for creation of supporting documentation.
- Understanding of FDA GMP/QSR regulations and associated requirements for electronic records and Good Documentation Practices is a plus.
Academic Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
We offer highly competitive compensation, including a performance-linked bonus, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information about Xybion, please visit https://www.xybion.com/.