.NET Software Developer
Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, USA, with offices in Canada, India, and Germany, we are a leading publicly traded global SaaS company that helps enterprise life sciences organizations accelerate new drug development into approved medicines that save lives and keep employees safe. Through our intelligently designed low-code software platforms, we digitize drug research and development, laboratory testing, regulatory approvals, and pharmaceutical manufacturing on a single, unified cloud platform that is cost-effective, ready to deploy, and easy to use.
Highly regulated companies choose Xybion to help them become more efficient, reduce costs and manage compliance, regulatory adherence and risk. Since our founding in 1977, we have supported through software, services, and consulting, 100% of the top 20 global life sciences companies.
Serving more than 160 customers in 25 countries, we have the global scale and expertise to bring our employees around the world together to drive innovation, manage complex business processes, improve program administration and client service delivery.
We are growing rapidly, currently searching for a number of key resources, including a .NET Developer fluent in C# and PL/SQL. In this role you'll work remotely, collaborating with Xybion colleagues and customer teams to develop and optimize enterprise-class customer applications.
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience coding in C# .NET
- Experience with Oracle databases; fluent in PL/SQL.
- Experience building applications for the Life Sciences domain is a significant asset.
- Excellent communication and customer-facing skills.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- A natural problem-solver; driven; quick to learn.
- Positive, collaborative and constructive – a true team player.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information about Xybion, please visit https://www.xybion.com/.
Xybion is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.